The Pima JTED Career and Technical Education District offers premier, tuition-free CTE programs to sophomores, juniors and seniors. We serve students from public, private, and charter schools, and students who are home-schooled. Pima JTED also serves students who have not earned a diploma or GED and are under the age of 22. Students may attend Pima JTED classes at one of our Central Campuses, located throughout Pima County, or at one of our satellite locations which are located at all public high schools in Pima County, Santa Cruz Valley, Nogales, and in Mammoth San Manuel.
If you’re interested in one of our Central Campus programs, contact our Student Services Team. If you’d like to enroll in one of our satellite programs, please contact your school counselor, or the school’s CTE Director.
- Behind every successful student stands a highly skilled, inspiring, and dedicated teacher. This is why the Pima JTED offers CTE instructors several growth opportunities while also providing college–level coursework toward Standard CTE Certification. Online registration is available through PDHUB.
- If you are currently working in a professional trade, or a teacher looking to earn your CTE certification, we can help. Click on the Certification tab (left) to get started.
- The JTED Wiki, facilitated by the Arizona CTE Curriculum Consortium, provides access to lessons created for CTE Programs.
- Contact Professional Development if you need a password or assistance for PD-Hub or the JTED Wiki.
- The Arizona Department of Education provides information on state certification requirements. Follow the information for Career & Technical Education Industry to Classroom Assistance.